My Weight Loss

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 3- Challenge

For this weeks challenge I will be working on and focusing on the following for this progressive life style change.
1. Mind- Joy yourself. What does this mean this means to find out what 5 items give me joy or would give me joy. The object to this is to figure out what does or will and make them happen this coming week. Hmmmm now the thinking begins.
2. Mouth- Watch my quantity. Portion size in other words. Eat less I am over 40 and have my metabolism not working as well as in my 20's or 30's, I have no buffer zone anymore.
3. Muscle- Making movements fun. Do what makes me feel good and have fun. Be it dancing, going for a walk or even try a new exercise. Just make it fun! I love to laugh and have fun.
This is my challenges for this week. Not too tough. So I will get lean while I eat clean. Glad you like my slogan Janel. Hope you are doing good.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo