My Weight Loss

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Weigh In Day- Week 4 Challange

Not a great amount lost but did lose almost 2 pounds. I am feeling so much better and this morning when I put on my freshly washed jeans they actually slid up and zipped with no sucking in or wiggling or holding my breath. I swear I can even see a little difference in my upper arms. Yeah!!
This morning in my workout I did a 3 mile power walk with upper body, ab yoga work and then some palates. It felt really good.
For this weeks challenge I will be working on and focusing on the following for this progressive life style change.
Mind: Get over the Rumination Rut. Meaning mind over mattress. This is the week to deal with a mental speed bump that might set me back and make me want to stay in bed or skip the workout. I know I need to be #1 right now in caring for myself and my health.
Mouth: Frequency. This is making sure I am eating regularly every 2 to 3 hours. Not skipping meals or my snack times. Planning meals and snacks.
Muscle: Stretching. Making sure I am also lengthening my body and add much stretching to my routine of the day. I will do this with yoga.
Looking forward and focusing on my goals and working constantly to reach those goals is what I will do.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. YAY on the 2 pounds! You are doing so amazing every day, I am SO impressed! Putting those jeans on must have felt so good! I love that. Way to go, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo