My Weight Loss

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Daily Progress Day 15 and 16

I didn't get a chance to catch up on my blog last night. Yesterday was my free day. I did good too. I made a Tole House Pie for the girls and yes I had a small piece. They have been waiting for my free day so I would make this . It is one pie okay one of the pies that does temp me. I love pies eating and making them. Some day when I am lean and healthy including control of my emotional eating I will be able to make them without eating the whole thing. I didn't by the way. I let the rest of the family take care of that.
Went out to dinner with hubby, brother,wife, Coco & Kyle to the Texas Roadhouse. Yummy! I got a prime rib but I cut off all the fat I could, a baked potato ate half of it and steamed veggies no butter, and water. It was very good and filling.
Today has been good as far as eating is concerned. I am feeling under the weather freezing with the heater at 75* and a sweatshirt and pants with some stomach problems to go with it. I haven't done my cardio I am just not up to it right now. Maybe if I get to feeling better later I will otherwise I will take this as my no exercise day.
One thing I wanted to share was I put on a blouse this morning and after wearing it a while I realized that it wasn't feeling like if I moved my arm too far it was going to rip! Yeah!! I was really happy about this. Plus my skin is looking better too. Man eating clean is great! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo