My Weight Loss

Friday, January 23, 2009

Daily Progress Day-23

Today is my free day. I have done good not great on the clean eating but I haven't pigged out either. There are certain foods that just taste odd to me now. It is a good thing as Martha Stewart would say.
This morning I did my cardio of a 2 mile power walk with upper body. Remember I said I needed to kick it up a notch well I am trying. I got out myBiggest Loser Sculpting DVD and did that workout. It felt really good.
In the Body For Life I know I am suppose to be lifting a lot harder than just starting now but I can't just workout lifting weights without someone pushing me so I thought this would give me the kick I needed to get me seeing results in a leaner, stronger and tighter body.
It is date night with hubby. I am so looking forward to the weekend and church on Sunday. I feel a renewed power of I CAN spirit in me.
Have a great evening! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo