My Weight Loss

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daily Progress Day 27

This morning was a day that I seriously thought I wasn't going to be able to work out due to my extra workout yesterday. Much to my surprise I did! I didn't even wake up sore. I was so happy. I did my BL-Cardi and then the BL-Sculpt training. This takes me about an hour to do these workouts. It felt really good when I got done. I didn't have time to do the walk workout Coco and I wanted to go get some retail therapy in before Talmages nap time. We had fun.
It has been a clean day of eating. I have made some white chicken chili, corn bread and salad for dinner and it smells so wonderful.
So off to get dinner on the table. Hope you have a great night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo