My Weight Loss

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Check In

I know the day is not over yet but I wanted to get my blogging in before it was time for the craziness of the evening to set in. When I woke up this morning I was determined to put ME on the top of the TO DO LIST today. So after Alan, and all the kiddos left for school I got my sneakers on and put in the DVD in and went to work. I did a 3 Mile power walk of Leslie Sansone. I like it because it was a bit of a challenge and it had some upper body work in it also with weights. I felt good after I was done. EWE I even perspired!
The eating has gone good too. Although I almost forgot to eat lunch. he he
I have been craving oranges like crazy. Good thing we have a navel orange tree that is in our back yard. They are sooo good!
Tonight Coco, Kyle and Talmage are coming over for dinner. Grilled chicken, veggies and stir fry cabbage . Oranges for desert! he he JK
I feel better having done my exercising first so I think this is the schedule I will stick with.
Hoping to hear from my Battle Buddy and Janel to see how there day has gone. Have a great evening. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you stopped by. Please leave a comment or question and I will get back with you.
Healthy Living, Bobbi Jo